Thermaltake Pacific RGB Plus TT Premium Edition G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID Fitting took RGB fittings to a new level with software-controllable 16.8 million colors LED that is visible from all directions. The RGB PLUS fitting is designed for 16mm OD /12mm ID hard tube and produced with high quality copper that ensures durability. Color up your system with Pacific RGB Plus TT Premium Edition Fittings.
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem is the intelligent lighting system for PCs that combines the most advanced
LED lighting with Thermaltake’s patented TT RGB PLUS Software. TT RGB PLUS ecosystem provides nearly
possibilities for playing with colors, synchronizing lights to games, music, CPU temperatures or other
RGB PLUS products, including case fans, CPU/VGA waterblocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips and
The patented software allows users to change the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds,
even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices.
The Pacific RGB Plus TT Premium Edition Fitting is built with 6 addressable 16.8 million RGB colors
LEDs that is
specially designed to be visible from all directions. Users can easily use TT RGB PLUS Software to
customize your water loops with RGB colors.
Taiwan Patent: M523966
China Patent: 201620920987.3
*The image is for reference only.
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each
You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The
the coding guide are included in all packs.
*It is recommended to connect up to 3 controllers on one peripheral cable (Molex) only.
Made in Taiwan, the fitting allows proper connection to G1/4 ports, securing properly to cooling
providing an even seal around the tubing. The fitting is included two preinstalled O-ring.
- Outer diameter: 5/8” (16 mm)
Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
2.0 DOWNLOAD NOW
2.0 USER MANUAL
1.0 DOWNLOAD NOW LEARN MORE
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Works with Amazon Alexa
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products support Amazon Alexa Voice Service, allowing you to give voice commands to the Alexa-enabled devices.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||Ø25 x 31.4 H mm|
|Interface||USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)|
|System compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Power Input||0.5 W (one fitting)|
|Compatibility||16mm OD /12mm ID hard tube|
- File Name
- La description
- Release Date
Drivers & Software
- File Name
- La description
- Release Date